FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our FAQ page is here to assist you on any questions you have about using our website.
If you need any further assistance, please email us at email@example.com or contact us at 017 623 8983 between office hours 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
Kindly note that all screenshots below are for demonstration purposes only.
SECTION 1. HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT OR LOGIN TO YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT?
All our customers will have to create an account with us in order to make a purchase.
- To create an account, fill in your email address under 'Create an account' and click on 'CREATE AN ACCOUNT' button.
- To access your existing account, fill in your registered email address and password under 'Already registered' and click on 'SIGN IN' button.
- To create your account, fill in the required field boxes as shown below and click on 'REGISTER' button.
- To be informed about our latest arrivals and promotions, we strongly recommend that you opt in to our regular newsletter service by ticking the 'Sign up for our newsletter' box.
- After registration, you will be redirected to MY ACCOUNT page below. To add your first address, click on 'ADD MY FIRST ADDRESS' tab.
- Fill in your address details in all the required field boxes as shown below and click on 'SAVE' button.
SECTION 2. HOW TO MANAGE MY ACCOUNT?
You can manage your LOWELA account at any time by logging in with your registered email and password and clicking on MY ACCOUNT located on the top right hand corner of our homepage.
Here you can view your order history, all vouchers and store credit codes linked to your account as well as change delivery address, personal information and password details.
SECTION 3. I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. HOW TO RESET IT?
- Click on 'Forgot my password' on LOGIN page.
- Enter your email address in the field box provided and click on 'RETRIEVE PASSWORD' button.
- A green text box will appear stating that a confirmation email has been sent to your email address.
- To change this computer generated password to a new password that is more memorable, click on 'MY ACCOUNT' located in the top right hand corner of our homepage and then click on 'Personal Information' tab. Follow the simple steps as shown below and click on 'Save' button to change your password.
SECTION 4. HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER?
STEP 1. SELECT SIZE
- Select your size from the 'Size' dropdown menu.
STEP 2. SELECT QUANTITY
- Once you have selected your size, the default quantity will be 1. You can increase or decrease that quantity by clicking on the '+' or '-' signs.
- Once you have selected the correct size and quantity, click on 'ADD TO CART' button to add the item to your shopping cart.
STEP 3. CHECKOUT
- A dropdown alert will appear displaying the item added to your cart. You may leave this alert to continue shopping or click on 'CHECKOUT' button to view your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
STEP 4. VIEW SHOPPING CART SUMMARY AND REDEEM ANY STORE CREDIT/DISCOUNT CODE
- YOUR SHOPPING CART page will display details of your order.
- Edit the quantity for any item by typing in a new number in the 'QTY' field box.
- Remove any item from your shopping cart by clicking on the bin icon.
- Enter any store credit or discount code in the field box provided and click on 'ADD' button to activate the code. Your page will be refreshed reflecting the deductions in your total.
- Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECKOUT' button to proceed to the next step.
- If you wish to continue shopping, click on 'CONTINUE SHOPPING' button to be redirected to our WHAT'S NEW page.
STEP 5. SELECT DELIVERY ADDRESS
- On ADDRESSES page, select the correct delivery address from the 'Choose a delivery address' dropdown menu (e.g if you have multiple delivery addresses stored such as office or home address).
- If you wish to use a different billing address from your delivery address (e.g if you are sending a gift to someone), untick the box provided and we will then omit the invoice from the parcel. A soft copy of your invoice will always be available in your account under 'ORDER HISTORY AND DETAILS'.
- Verify that your delivery address details are correct and if you need to update it, simply click on 'UPDATE' button.
- If you wish to add a new delivery address, click on 'ADD A NEW ADDRESS' button.
- Once all your address details have been finalised, click on 'PROCEED TO CHECKOUT' button to proceed to the next step.
- If you wish to go back to the previous YOUR SHOPPING CART page, click on 'BACK' button.
STEP 6. SELECT SHIPPING OPTION
- On SHIPPING page, tick the box provided to agree to our Terms & Conditions. This step is compulsory before you can proceed to payment.
- Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECKOUT' button to review and pay for your order.
- If you wish to go back to the previous ADDRESSES page, click on 'BACK' button.
STEP 7. REVIEW ORDER AND SELECT PAYMENT METHOD
- On 'YOUR PAYMENT METHOD' page, review your order first before selecting the appropriate payment method.
- You can edit your shopping cart at any time by clicking on 'MY CART' located on the top right hand corner of our homepage.
- After reviewing your order, select the appropriate payment method from the list and scroll down to click on 'PROCEED TO PAYMENT' button to be redirected to the selected payment page.
- If you wish to go back to SHIPPING page, click on 'BACK' button.
STEP 8A. PAYING VIA CREDIT CARD
If you opt to pay with credit card (Visa/Mastercard), you will be redirected to IPAY88 page below.
- Enter your visa or mastercard card details and click on 'Proceed' button to pay.
- DO NOT CLOSE your browser or press on the back button while payment is being processed and wait until you are redirected back to our website.
STEP 8B. PAYING VIA MAYBANK2U, CIMB CLICKS, HONG LEONG ONLINE, RHB ONLINE, AmONLINE and AFFIN BANK
If you opt to pay via one of the online banking services offered, you will be redirected to IPAY88 page below.
- Click on 'Proceed' button to sign in to your chosen online banking service.
- Ensure that you have disabled the pop-up blocker as the bank login page will 'pop up' in a separate window.
- Sign in to your bank account as per example shown below and follow the onscreen instructions to make online bank transfer.
- DO NOT CLOSE any pop up window nor close your browser or press on the back button while payment is being processed and wait until you are redirected back to our website.
STEP 8C. PAYING BY FPX/MEPS
FPX/MEPS offers the following online banking services: AM Online, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect, Maybank2U, PBeBank and RHB Now.
If you select FPX/MEPS from the list and click on the 'Proceed' button, you will be redirected to IPAY88 page below.
- Select the method of payment from the list provided- if you own a personal bank account, make your selection from the RETAIL BANKING section or if you own a corporate bank account, make your selection from the CORPORTE BANKING section.
- Enter your email in the field box provided to receive transaction status notification- this is optional but recommended.
- Before proceeding any further, ensure that you have disabled your pop-up blocker as the bank login page will pop up in a separate window.
- Click on 'Agree and Continue' button to proceed to pay and follow onscreen instructions to sign in to your bank account.
- DO NOT CLOSE any pop-up window nor your browser or press on the back button while payment is being processed and wait until you are redirected back to our website.
STEP 8D. PAYING VIA PAYPAL
Paypal accepts visa or mastercard credit/debit cards.
On Paypal page, you will have two options:
1. Pay with my Paypal account- select this option if you already have a Paypal account with a card linked to it.
2. Pay with my credit or debit card- select this option if you don't have a Paypal account.
- Fill in your card details in the required field boxes as shown below.
- Review all information entered to make sure that it is correct before clicking on 'Continue' button to pay
DO NOT CLOSE your browser or press on the back button while Paypal processes your payment and wait until you are redirected back to our website.
NOTE: To ensure that your card is still valid, Paypal will temporarily hold a small authorisation charge of USD 1.00 (or local currency equivalent) on your card. It may take a few minutes or up to 30 days, depending on your card issuer, for the USD 1.00 to be refunded on your card. If the authorisation charge remains on your card after 30 days, we suggest that you contact your card issuer/bank.
STEP 9. EMAIL CONFIRMATION
- Once your payment has been successfully processed, you will be redirected to our ORDER CONFIRMATION page on our wesbite which will display a brief summary of your order.
- You will also receive separate email confirmations from IPAY88/PAYPAL and LOWELA.COM.
- Kindly note that we are quick to process your order and therefore unable to guarantee amendments made to your order including changing delivery address, items colours and sizes or removing items from your order. We advise that you finalise your order before paying.
SECTION 5. WHICH SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
In order to choose the correct size, it is important that you learn how to take your own body measurements. Below is a general guideline of how to take your body measurements.
We will provide all the necessary measurements for each design in order to help you choose the correct size. Below is a simple guideline of how our flat measurements are taken.
- All measurements provided will be in inches.
- There may be a slight variation of 0-1" (inch) from our given measurements depending on where the measurements are take from and such variations are not considered as a defect.
- Our flat measurements for pit to pit, waistline, hips and armhole must be doubled for full circumference.
- Shoulders: seam to seam
- Neckhole: corner to corner
- Armhole: shoulder seam to armpit
- Sleeve: shoulder seam to end of sleeve
- Pit to pit: armpit to armpit
- Waist: narrowest part of the body above belly button
- Hips: widest part of the buttock
- Length: collar to bottom hem (for strapless: pit to bottom hem)
- Waistline: higher or lower waist depending on the cut and design (not necessarily the narrowest part of the body)
- Hips: widest part of the buttock
- Crotch: waistline to bottom crotch
- Thigh: width of leg opening
- Inseam: Bottom crotch to bottom hem
- Length: waistline to bottom hem
SECTION 6. HOW TO CARE FOR MY GARMENT?
- Hand wash all LOWELA garments using mild detergent and cool water.
- Refrain from drying under direct sunlight to prevent any colour fading.
- Iron all garments at low to medium heat to prevent any iron scorch marks.
- Steam iron delicate fabrics or iron with a piece of cloth between iron and garment.